Our group regularly receives funding from national and international research agencies.
- We are part the research training group “Strong dynamics and criticality in quantum and gravitational systems” funded by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). (Daniela Cadamuro: PI; Stefan Hollands: PI and co-spokesperson.)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) is funding the project “Conformal field theory from AdS flows” led by Markus Fröb.
- Daniela Cadamuro received an Emmy-Noether grant from Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for her project “The quantum stress-energy tensor”.
- The Max-Planck Society supports the collaboration between the University of Leipzig and the Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences.
- The International Max-Planck Research School Mathematics in the Sciences regularly funds PhD projects in our group.
- From 2018-2020, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) funded the project “Exploring the hadronic structure using the Feynman-Hellmann theorem” led by Holger Perlt.
- From 2015-2018, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) funded the project “Flavor singlet physics with background fields from lattice QCD” led by Arwed Schiller.
- The European Research Council (ERC) awarded a Starting Grant to Stefan Hollands for the project “Quantum fields and curvature – Novel constructive approach via operator product expansion” (2011-2016).
- From 2013-2015, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) funded the project “Hadronic structures from lattice QCD” led by Arwed Schiller.