This independent junior research group is funded by the Emmy Noether Programme of the German Research Foundation (DFG) for the period 2018-2023.
Our research addresses current issues in the framework of quantum field theory, in particular, the study of lower bounds of the smeared energy density in models with non-trivial scattering. Furthermore, we are interested in the construction of quantum field theories with self-interaction, in particular, with factorizing scattering matrix.
- Daniela Cadamuro: Group Leader (since 2018)
- Markus Fröb: Research assistant (since 2021)
- Christoph Minz: Research assistant (since 2021)
- Jan Mandrysch: PhD student (since 2019)
- Karim Shedid Attifa: PhD student (since 2020, member of GrK 2522)
- Leonardo Sangaletti: PhD student (since 2021)
- Lasse Hertle: Master student (since 2021, supervised by C. Minz)
- Carolina Moreira Ferrera: Master student (since 2022, supervised by M. Fröb)
- Simone Del Vecchio: Postdoc (2019 – 2021)
- Shaun Brentnall: Master student (2018-2020)
- Narek Papoyan: Master student (2019-2020)
- Akshay Sharma: Bachelor student (2018-2019)
- 12.12.2022 – 16.12.2022: visit of Mercator Fellow Wojciech Dybalski (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań).
- 01.04.2022 – 30.06.2022: visit of Mercator Fellow Ko Sanders (Dublin City University).
- 30.06.2021 – 09.07.2021: “Asymptotic completeness of N-body scattering”, lecture series by Jan Derezinski (University of Warsaw).
- 01.05.2021 – 31.07.2021: visit of Maria Stella Adamo (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”).
- 01.02.2021 – 30.04.2021: visit of Mercator Fellow Ko Sanders (Dublin City University).
- 01.03.2020 – 07.03.2020: “Ergodic theory and thermal equilibrium”, lecture series by Francesco Fidaleo (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”).
- 26.05.2019 – 29.06.2019: visit of Mercator Fellow Christian Jäkel (University of São Paulo), lecture series on “P(Phi)_2 – model on De Sitter spacetime”.