This independent junior research group is funded by the Emmy Noether Programme of the German Research Foundation (DFG) for the period 2018-2023.
Our research addresses current issues in the framework of quantum field theory, in particular, the study of lower bounds of the smeared energy density in models with non-trivial scattering. Furthermore, we are interested in the construction of quantum field theories with self-interaction, in particular, with factorizing scattering matrix.
- Daniela Cadamuro: Group Leader (since 2018)
- Simone Del Vecchio: Postdoc (since 2019)
- Jan Mandrysch: PhD student (since 2019)
- Shaun Brentnall: Master student (since 2018)
- Narek Papoyan: Master student (since 2019)
- Akshay Sharma: Barchelor student (2018-2019; completed) + Internship (since 2019)
- Ringvorlesung, Max Planck Institute, Leipzig (more infos soon..)