I am a third year PhD student at the University of Leipzig within the IGRA graduate program. I am interested in language typology, corpus linguistics, and fieldwork, and, in general, how those different methods can be combined to do comparative linguistics. Currently, I am working on my dissertation concerned with the typology of article systems.
- Aspect and verbal prefixation in Slavic, German, Hungarian
- Harmonic consonant-vowel interactions in Uyghur
- Psych verbs in European languages (together with Matías Guzmán Naranjo)
- Information Structure, wh-questions, and focus in Limbum (Grassfields Bantu) (together with Jude Nformi and Imke Driemel)
- Building multiple parallel corpora from movie subtitles
- Tone and Definiteness in Mokpe (Coastal Bantu)